SPRINGHILL SUITES/RESIDENCE INN/AC HOTEL BY MARRIOTT NASHVILLE DOWNTOWN
The country’s first tri-branded Marriott hotel is opening its doors in Nashville in 2018.
The SpringHill Suites/Residence Inn/AC Hotel by Marriott Nashville Downtown is truly a one-of-a-kind hotel. Featuring three Marriott brands under one roof, the hotel will offer 470 total guest rooms and suites split between three premier Marriott hotel brands; SpringHill Suites, Residence Inn, and AC Hotel by Marriott. From the contemporary and modern AC guestrooms to the spacious one and two-bedroom Residence Inn and SpringHill Suites by Marriott suites, everyone will find their perfect guest room and the perfect price point.
Located kitty corner from Nashville Music City Center, the AC Hotel rooms will face Korean Veterans Boulevard, and the Residence Inn and SpringHill Suites rooms will face Fifth Avenue South in the SoBro neighborhood. The location is convenient for business travelers attending meetings and conventions at the Music City Center and for leisure guests visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum, the Johnny Cash Museum, Bridgestone Arena, Lower Broadway’s honky-tonk district, the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Schermerhorn Symphony Center and the area’s many restaurants.
The hotel features over 9,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including nearly 4,000 square feet of dedicated meeting space located on the top floor with soaring 16-foot floor-to-ceiling windows offering natural light and an unobstructed view of downtown Nashville.
Hotel guests will also be offered a wider variety of amenities and options to serve all their travel needs such as a larger than traditional fitness center and multiple food and beverage options not normally offered at each individual brand.
The hotels will have a total of six food and beverage outlets, including innovative restaurants at street level, a unique indoor/outdoor resort-style pool bar and a fitness center on the sixth floor. Located on the 21st floor, a rooftop bar and patio will offer panoramic views of the Nashville skyline and will be open to locals and guests of the hotels.
AT A GLANCE:
- 470 Total Guest Rooms & Suites: SpringHill Suites 125, Residence Inn 136, AC Hotel 209
- 9000+ square feet of flexible meeting space
- Top-floor ballroom featuring 16-foot floor-to-ceiling windows
- Six food & beverage outlets
- Rooftop bar and patio
- Fitness Center
- Indoor/outdoor resort-style pool & pool bar
- Conveniently located across from Music City Center
- Music City Center (less than 0.1 miles)
- Bridgestone Arena (0.2 miles)
- Country Music Hall of Fame (0.2 miles)
- Lower Broadway (0.4 miles)
- Ryman Auditorium (0.4 miles)
- Nissan Stadium – Tennessee Titans (1 mile)
- Centennial Sportsplex (2.5 miles)
- Nashville Zoo (5.7 miles)